Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Things I've Learned While Having 3 Boys

1. I will always hear 'My Three Sons', as I understand, this is a television show from the 60's.  I have not seen this, however, now I'm a little curious.  I think its a good thing. I'm going to watch the first episode My Three Sons - Episode 1

2.  People will forever be asking if we are going to try for a girl.  Or I will always hear comments about having boys, such as: "wow, you're busy" or "wow, three boys!"  Yes, I have three boys.  Yes, I am busy.  Yes, I LOVE it!

3.  Until my boys are out of the house, farts will be funny, there will be dirt, a lot of it, and messy faces.  There will be cars and Legos scattered around the house.  And until they are moved out, the bathroom will also will be a mess.

4. I will no longer enjoy wearing white for the fear of dirt and messy faces getting on the white attire.  Actually, I did wear a white top the other day for church when I knew everyone was clean.  And as soon as we came home the shirt was off and changed into another one for fear of getting a stain.  I have come to terms with this as well. 

5.  I am learning that we may need two fridges when the kids are teenagers.  Heck!  I think we might need two refrigerators now!  They will eat us out of house and home!

No comments:

Post a Comment